Sunday, January 24, 2010

Faithfully Friends

Faithfully Friends, those who we can miss for months or even years and when you meet again it is like no time has passed. The friends who have touched our minds and molded our laughter time and time again.

A quote I remember from a while back:
Friendship is like peeing in your pants: everyone notices but only you get the warm feeling. -unknown-

This weekend I was able to reunite with friends who have been faithfully full of advice, ice cream and silliness.



Meet CJ.

She's the girl you never expected to meet and then you realize she has become a vital component of your life. From introducing me to the Twilight series, bar buddies, inspiring goofy photography, and to being long distance pen pals we have become great friends. and because I couldn't resist...a quote from last night, "Jordan. Like Michael Jordan, yes."







Meet MK.


Do I really have to say more?


Laid back, a gigglehans, maker of the best hamburgers, and the only girl I want to be with on a morning walk to class. Seriously.





and then....

Brandon

The man who understands that going out with the girls is a form of a therapy and should only be encouraged.

2 comments:

Caitlin jordan said...

BP, truly one of the most amazing persons I have ever met...I love this! You are more creative in your pinky finger than I am in my whole body! Your pictures and stories (from this and the first post) are just beautiful. I can't wait to read the rest of your story as I'm sure it will be filled with ups and downs, lots of laughter and a few tears (mostly from the laughter...), and a whole cast of characters that should count themselves lucky to have a friend like you. I know I do <3

Unknown said...

Haha, Love it! But can I just point out how much she would've hated being refered to as "cute?" It is an accurate statement nonetheless. :)