Thursday, February 4, 2010

Taking a new step


This picture (from http:dropoular.net) pretty much sums up life at this point : taking a step away from winter (in so many ways) and spending my next five months in Perth, Australia.
Looking for CHANGE and an ADVENTURE.
Change:
-My lifestyle, now living a totally dairy-free life. Can you believe it? Becca without ice cream?
-My environment, from winter to summer. Through all my packing I still have a hard time believe I won't need my than one red fleece zip-up and a pair of jeans.
-My educational approach, I am looking for new ways to teach, new ways to inspire.
Adventure:
-Motorcycle across Western Australia w/ my pops + camping gear for Spring Break/22nd Bday
-Get a casual job in a new culture
-New vocab (I'll post the slang so we can all learn together!)
-Being a skyping star (Let me know your name!)
-Become a surfing beach babe

So, cheers! To finding my foothold down under >

P.s. What are you looking for?





3 comments:

gaiaofchaos said...

You inspire and educate, amaze and awe, and pretty much look fab doing it. don't stop, don't look back :)

Michael said...

Great post, a post on which I am happy to comment and share:

I'm looking for that opportunity to step into a rocket and reach the stars. In the meantime, I'll take small little steps in that direction.

I long to develop my relationships with those people whom I love and those who love me; to connect more distinctly and share boundless joy together.

I continually strive to let my own inner light shine while praying that I may inspire others to do the same. My unconditional faith in humanity will remain regardless of what life may throw my way.

LO
VE,
M

Becca said...

You two are the best siblings I could have hoped for. I look forward to future comments and let me know if there is anything you want me to look into while I am here!