Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reckon I'mma Country Gal

Australia seems surreal, like a dream that reminds me of scenes throughout the day.  Perhaps its because I am enjoying the comforts of home a little too much including country music!!  I am not ashamed to admit my love for WITL radio station in Lansing and 99.5 in Chicago. Something about the deep voice of Trace Adkins and the way I find myself belting out with the radio makes me want to find the perfect pair of cowboy boots and march myself down to the country bar in town.

The best part about WA not having a country radio station means my return in summertime which would usually full of overplayed favorites is instead full of introductions to songs I haven't yet enjoyed.

My delightful gal friend, CJ, introduced me to  Wildflower a new radio hit. I'm loving the new Sugarland hits too!

Another welcomed sigh over country music.
X, Beccs

No comments: