Thursday, July 1, 2010

Say What?

I may lose followers by admitting but hey, give me a break (plus I don't exactly have even a bandwagon of fans) : I am a Twilight fan. I've read all the books in an almost obsessive speed two years ago and now am reliving my obsessions through the film releases.

On Wednesday my gal friends, MK, CJ and I went to an afternoon matinee of Eclipse and were charged fifteen dollars. This may seem like chump change to you, but five buckaroos a pop?! That's definitely worth a sigh. I loved Australia but man did it try to break my student piggy bank. From fourteen dollars to five dollars, even with the exchange rate my bank account is glad I am back stateside again.

Today's sigh is from my piggy
X, Becca
p.s. photos thanks to weheartit.com and http://www.beau-coup.com

1 comment:

Caitlin jordan said...

let's watch twilight, darling, and dream of our sparkle boys and werewolves...