Thursday, April 29, 2010

In the name of shoes

" I wanna do something that matters, say something different, something that sets the whole world on it's ear, I want to do something better with the time that I've been given, and I wanna try to touch a few in hearts in this life "
- I Was Here by Lady Antebellum

My senior year of high school something clicked. My passion is helping others. I did some research and fell in love with the Peace Corp. Unfortunately the Peace Corp wants nothing to do with you until you have a college degree and some experience.

My life has been filled with volunteering but sometimes I am sick of volunteering being second, I want volunteering to be my life.

Have no fear, I know that part of my ambition is to help others have the opportunity for higher education and because of that I value my education and will finish it before anything too epic occurs.

Until then....
when considering gifts or new shoes just for yourself check out : http://www.toms.com/
A great idea, for every time you purchase these really neat shoes a pair also goes to a child who needs them.

My Favs:

Women's Burlap Classic

Linen - Yellow Bridgeport

Cordones - Yellow Newport

and to show that there are more artistic styles (not just my classic likes):




No comments: