Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip : Final Destination


And then.... two days at Monkey Mia!
Our lovely tent is set up yet again in twenty minutes mind you...
TEAMWORK.
You know those inspirational posters with words like leader, hero etc?
I am telling you there should be one of the five us putting up our tent the first night at Karijini in the pitch dark and without any prior experience with that tent : teamwork.


Monkey Mia is known through Australia because of the natural dolphin traffic. Each morning dolphins come into shore to let the lovely visitors provide fish.
Kate mentions how I was the birthday girl so I get a chance to feed Piccolo.
We didn't get any pictures of this but apparently I was on Channel Two, a travel channel here feeding the dolphins.
If I find it, I'll post the video.

Did I mention that I won our Sand Castle Contest?
According to the judges it was because of my delightful dragon making skills.


Other sand fun :


A monkey looking Kate

A bikini baring Terry


Monkey Mia is a simple but vibrant destination and we appreciated the availability of running water, showers, and grass beneath our tent (instead of red dirt and stubborn rocks).

Cheers, from a dolphin lover

P.s. Pictures thanks go to the Road Tripping Gang

No comments: