Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Cool Cats are at it again...


The Cool Cats Gang!


We got some amazingly inexpensive student tickets to go see Cats the musical!
36 AUD. Can you believe it?
So Stevie and I being true to our personality created some Cat ears
but Stevie's got lost in the wind so we just pretended for the photo.

Choreography and singing was spectacular.
We will not mention the plot though...
Who can forget the song of Memory?

Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again

Gives me goosebumps every time.

Cheers, from a cool cat

3 comments:

Ashley said...

it makes me smile that you took "our" dress all the way to the land down under with you. you look great!

Becca said...

what can I say? business casual works everywhere!

Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots sale pkzkhnpc cheap ugg boots uk mpinktwk cheap ugg boots wgvhbses cheap uggs rapviuaj ugg boots sale uk bmurejej ugg boots sale wssvsgyc ugg boots uk gqlvdhgo ugg boots jaegfocm ugg sale diyngjrj