Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Cute Comment


Meet Ash P. My partner in crime.
A fun loving, goal minded, beauty that is currently at Life Chiropractic school.
After publishing my Q + A post including a bunch of slang, Ash then turned around and left one of the cutest comments yet using a large handful of the slang previously described.

Following is the giggle-inducing comment :

Becca,

Lets grab our sunnies, put on our thongs (no jumpers), get some spirits, ditch the tele and mobiles, and I reckon we'll have a tots good time while pushing our trolley at the chemist. We can get a few lollies, sanga, chips, biscuits and more spirits w/some Australian notes to have ourselves a barbie. I may have to use the loo while we're there too.

Maybe after that we can get some petrol and drive a ute to the uni.(Which I hope has aircon since the temps are quite high I heard.)

Then have our barbie on the beach but I'll remember to bring my brooli just in case! Bugger! I almost forgot to grab a doona for the beach too. How silly of me? Well I hope ya have a G'day mate and we can have our barbie on the beach real soon!

Love ya chica!


Dearest Ash, I couldn't think of a better way to spend our day!
Some how this reminds me of a picture from way back
(the one with us in our summer feet at the MAC house?)


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Is there slang for hot Australian guys? I think we need to invite some of them to our barbie on the beach as well.

Loved the post and love you!

Gasiously yours,
Ashley

Jon said...

Hi Becca,

Here is our second set of questions for our Becca Blog. We really enjoyed the response you posted last time. We also enjoy reading your Blog, looking at the pictures of the beaches and your mates, learning about Perth, and the experiences you are having. The hound dogs here in Muskegon, Michigan would like to ask:

1. Have you been homesick since being there?

2. Have you been to McDonald’s or Hungry Jacks yet? If so, as claimed, is it better than American fast food?

3. Are public schools in session right now since it’s summer? We are confused about that.

4. What’s playing at the movie theater right now? Are the same movies playing in America?

5. What do public school students wear for their uniforms?

6. What are tim tams and tiger toast?

7. Were you good at surfing? Have you gone back?

8. Why can’t you wear shoes in church or is it just church at the beach?

9. Where’s the strangest place you’ve been since being there that made you feel like you weren’t in America?

10. Are all the holidays the same, such as St. Patrick’s Day?

We are celebrating St. ‘Fitzpatrick’s’ Day today with beads and lots of green! Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Hound dogs