Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Alice..

Oh Alice,
Sometimes I am curious how your tale was contrived but atlas a delightfully charming story none the less. Some suspect a role of "additional tools" of creativity must have been involved but for now, I'll rest believing Alice and Wonderland was born with a pure mind.
That being said, the book of course is a masterpiece and (in my opinion) rightfully, the Tim Burton's version of the film should be considered one as well.

Now onto how this applies to the Australia culture.

Well along with many other misconceptions I thought perhaps movies from America would be released at a later date here than in the U.S. of A. However, quite the opposite. Turns out I can see a new release film on Thursday, and because of the time different correlates to viewing the film two days prior than in comparison to my American friends.

So here's to being able to take a fall down the rabbit hole two days sooner,
Becca

p.s. photo credit to : http://artandghosts.typepad.com/were_all_mad_here_/

No comments: