Monday, March 29, 2010

Saint Patty's

Even though Australians on a whole do not celebrate Saint Patrick's Day as whole-heartedly as we do in the states (can I just give a shout out to Chicago Festivities?) a whole gang of us from the Village still ventured into the city to enjoy the Irish festivites at O' Brady's pub however the line was too long and discovered The Mustang instead!


Photo thanks to the lovely Stevie

No matter where I am in the world I will always simply adore Saint Patrick's Day!!
I only have a very little Irish blood in me from my mother's side but that never stops me from diving in on the celebration!
This year I was introduced to the Irish game of hurling, good fun!

An Irish Cheers, Becca

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i look forward to you enlightening me as to what Hurling is? cause when i think of hurling and st patty's day i dont think of a game! haha