Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love you too

Remember when I said that Western Australia received the same box office movies that those in Midwest American did? Well there is always an exception. 
And the movie, I Love You Too, will serve as a case in point. 
Turns out the film hasn't reached American Cinemas and perhaps isn't intended to...


Featuring Brendan Cowell and Peter Halliar the Australian film tells the tale of a bachelor who falls in love and after three years of dating presents a 'commitment' ring without ever saying I Love You. Well you can guess how the love of his life could be fed up and decides to leave Australia 
for her home in London leaving Brendan alone. 
The movie serves as a comedy and had many similarities to the American film, I Love You Man.

My personal feedback? Cute. Made for both genders. A little slow but makes you smile.

Cheers, from a film critic
P.s. photo thanks to www.tvauscast.com

No comments: