Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sail Away With Me Hunny

Dearest Catamaran,


It is surprising how through my fifteen years of sailing experience I haven't met you yet.


I am glad Mallory was kind enough to introduce us!

For you see, Mr. Catamaran, it's blissful gliding over the Indian Ocean while watching a regatta take place.

And if I may say so, a bit luxurious with the sun reflecting off my skin and sharing some capsicum dip on Turkish bread.

It's sailing moments like this, that the cool breeze is a taste of home.
I am reminded of Lake Walloon and my favorite sailing companion : the Hobie Cat.

I hope you weren't jealous when little Captain Jack
snuggled up stealing the show

and the camera (smile).


In case you thought you were sly, I thought I'd point out that I caught you
listening to my conversation with Mallory about our dreams of log cabins, Haiti, simplicity, ten thousand villages and coffee shops.

Feel Free to sail away with me again
Cheers, from a happy sailor

No comments: