Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Says the Suit...

Meet the Suit. The clothing outfit that labels you the serious type perhaps even with spoonful of fashion sense. Yesterday while at the station I caught myself looking at a polished man in such a suit carrying a briefcase so I automatically labeled him as a business man : whether searching for work or already well established I couldn't tell you.

Here comes the fun part. My mind carries off on its own thought train, what was this guy like as a child? The thought of him as an eight year old dressed in a suit while ripping up his mother's petunias made me smile. What about his briefcase? What if it is full of such said flowers? Wouldn't it be humorous if he had a whole bag of lollies next on top of business report? Or if his boxers had Buzz Lightyear on them? Now, he is much more than a suit.

I suppose it doesn't matter where I am, people watching makes me be the girl walking around with a smile even though I am alone.

What sort of crowd observing games do you plan? I'd love to try em out!
Cheers, from girl with reindeer underwear
P.s. picture thanks to weheartit.com

No comments: