Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You say winter?

At Mallory's door, for another biking adventure!
Starting next week it is officially winter time... now, I ask you when is the last time that you saw bright flowers like this with winter next door?
 
We stayed along the coast taking in the scenery until we thought maybe playing on the beach would be fun.
My love for you, nice and big!
Not too shabby of a view hey? This is somewhere up the coast from Cottesloe.
 
We ventured down to the jetty and grabbed ourselves a front row seat to the sunset. 
The show? Free of charge.
I will not claim it was the most vibrant sunset ever but it was a nice sight.
Plus how can you complain when in good company?
I am thinking I should take more advantage of living so close to the beach...
Perhaps more running on the beach and maybe a sleepout?

Cheers, from a beach babe even though it's "winter".

2 comments:

Ashley said...

JEALOUS! Good luck with exams and I can't wait to see you. Your hair is getting long!!!

Becca said...

haha yeah the hair is getting long. I might have to tame it a bit upon my return. One exam done and another tomorrow and then bam! done with undergrad